Why Join The Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce?
Five Reasons to Join the Hampton Roads Chamber
There are many reasons to join the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce no matter the size nor industry of your business. At the Hampton Roads Chamber, we work for our members and are intentional in providing world-class programs and services. We provide meaningful value to our members and are a proven investment in growing your business.
Here are just five of the many reasons to join the Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce today:
- Build Connections and Community – The Hampton Roads Chamber has many different events that focus on professional development such as networking events, signature events, ribbon cuttings, table for 10, and business-to-business expos. The Chamber also has an ambassador program that allows business professionals to act as liaisons between the organization and new members. Access to these events and opportunities gives business owners resources to grow within and outside of Hampton Roads.
- Education- Growing a business is hard! When you join the Chamber, you have access to in-person and virtual events that are created to help businesses flourish in the 757. Starting a business? The Chamber can help connect you with business resources right here in the Hampton Roads area.
- Marketing Opportunities and Member Perks- Did you know that members can submit website news articles for free? Along with that perk, members can also purchase exclusive social media, email, and event sponsorship packages. We can market you to our thousands of members and community subscribers.
- Advocacy- The Chamber is your advocate in local and state government and works closely with elected officials to create economic prosperity and enhance the quality of life. When you join the Chamber, you gain access to decision-makers and the ability to get involved in business issues that impact your business and community.
- Increase Your Credibility- Be a part of something bigger! When consumers know that a business is part of a Chamber of Commerce, they are 49% more likely to think favorably of it, and 80% more likely to purchase goods and services from the company.
Interested in learning more about our membership packages? Submit your information here and a membership representative will connect with you soon.