Making Your Website Win: Online Success for Creative Entrepreneurs
Does the thought of building a website give you the heebie-jeebies? It’s okay to admit it. It can seem daunting with the time involved, the struggle to write content, and then all that tech talk of URLs, SEO, and meta tags.
Take a deep breath. We’ve got you. In this workshop, you’ll crack the online code by learning how to:
- Clarify your message to reach the right customers
- Craft a homepage to increase sales
- Create powerful headlines to draw attention
- Use call-to-action strategies to drive results
- Understand copywriting to deepen engagement
- Utilize images and videos to soften your brand
- Collect contact info to grow your database
- Use keywords to increase search engine rankings
- Highlight testimonies to build consumer confidence
- Offer resources to showcase your expertise
- Add commerce strategies to better close the sale
Filled with stories and interactive frameworks, you’ll leave this workshop with a practical game plan. And best yet, it will be helpful whether you’re a newbie or an experienced pro.
Your website should do more than look pretty. It must be your 24/7 salesperson, turning online visitors into customers.
Taught by Brian Forrester and Tom Powell, owners of Genie Jar Digital, a Williamsburg, VA creative agency.
Added on May 22, 2023 by Angie Lombardi to Member NewsRead More
Added on November 21, 2022 by Christine Gustafson to Member NewsRead More
Added on November 20, 2022 by Ariana Foster to Member NewsRead More
Added on November 17, 2022 by Virginia Arts Festival to Member NewsRead More
Added on November 14, 2022 by Diane Raihle to Member NewsRead More