Making Your Website Win: Online Success for Creative Entrepreneurs
Does the thought of building a website give you the heebie-jeebies? It’s okay to admit it. It can seem daunting with the time involved, the struggle to write content, and then all that tech talk of URLs, SEO, and meta tags.
Take a deep breath. We’ve got you. In this workshop, you’ll crack the online code by learning how to:
- Clarify your message to reach the right customers
- Craft a homepage to increase sales
- Create powerful headlines to draw attention
- Use call-to-action strategies to drive results
- Understand copywriting to deepen engagement
- Utilize images and videos to soften your brand
- Collect contact info to grow your database
- Use keywords to increase search engine rankings
- Highlight testimonies to build consumer confidence
- Offer resources to showcase your expertise
- Add commerce strategies to better close the sale
Filled with stories and interactive frameworks, you’ll leave this workshop with a practical game plan. And best yet, it will be helpful whether you’re a newbie or an experienced pro.
Your website should do more than look pretty. It must be your 24/7 salesperson, turning online visitors into customers.
Taught by Brian Forrester and Tom Powell, owners of Genie Jar Digital, a Williamsburg, VA creative agency.
Added on October 18, 2023 by Amanda Duncan to Chamber NewsRead More
Added on October 17, 2023 by Kevin Gaydosh to Member NewsRead More